Six ways to spend a Saturday
- Make pancakes, and spread strawberry jam and honey on them, for breakfast.
- Visit the local library. Read five books together, and then borrow sixteen more to enjoy at home. 😉
- Have an extended art and craft session! 😀
- Go outdoors for a hop, skip, jump and run on the grass.
- Stop by an ice cream parlour in the late afternoon, for ice cream on waffles, topped with fresh cream and almond flakes. Yum 😛
- Meet up with friends over a casual home dinner, bolstered by the animated conversation of ten adults and the entertaining antics of nine active toddlers and pre-schoolers.
I hope your weekend went wonderfully too! 🙂