Alphabet Wall: Making…S for Snake
I had this paper bag with a cute pattern sitting around in my scrapbooking box. We had an hour before bedtime. Plenty of time to squeeze in an alphabet wall craft! 🙂
You will need the following materials: Patterned paper of your choice, scissors, marker, artblock sheet, glue. I also had some red coloured paper to make the snake’s tongue.
1. With the marker, draw a snake in the shape of a letter S on the artblock sheet.
2. Cut some squares out of the patterned paper.
3. Apply glue and paste on the squares following the shape of the letter.
4. I also cut a forked tongue in the shape of the letter S, and DS did a big and small comparison of the two S shapes.
5. Paste on the tongue of the snake and draw an eye.
Totally in gender character, DS was off playing with blocks faster than you can say “Go!” but DD diligently sat down and wrote the letters S N A K E on her sheet.