10 Ways To Have Fun – You, me, and the family.
- Pick out a favourite book. Read it together.
- Paint a picture. Share an artblock sheet. Marvel at what emerges from your collaboration.
- Tell a story. Act it out. Discuss the characters and the moral theme.
- Walk around the neighbourhood. Stop and pat a friendly dog.
- Make sandcastles in the park. Swing, slide and climb the playground frames.
- Pick red saga seeds and fallen ixoras off the flower beds.
- Fill the bathtub. Pour in some bubbles. And the bath toys. Climb in and splash away!
- Build a house. Build a tower. Build a city. Use all the wooden blocks and Megabloks and Duplo blocks you can find.
- Throw a ball around. Try keeping it in the air for as long as you can.
- Tinker around with some chords on the piano. Sing a song. Dance to it. Play some air guitar to accompany it. And imaginary drums too.
Live life. To its fullest. Together. 🙂